.:.:KurasuScape:.:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month

4 posters

Go down

well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month Empty well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month

Post  mm pl0x pk Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 pm

I just got an email from the naval academy stating that the schools first semester will be starting next friday, which meens my last day will be next wednsday. So I want to hold a going away party thingy on tuesday, if i can get this client thingy working again. for some reason it keeps saying "connecting to update server" and wont go away from that lol. But anyway, im gonna miss you guys =[

These are the people that i will miss the most from this server, i know these people so much that its almost like i know them irl.

SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VAMPIRE (CODY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZKULLZ6!!!!!!@!@@@!!!@@!
MASKFTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys, start getting active on forrums, cuz i wont be able to play games while im there, but i can post things on forrums. So ill keep u guys updated on my training.
mm pl0x pk
mm pl0x pk

Back to top Go down

well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month Empty Re: well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month

Post  zkullz Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

nooooo

fuck dude
ima miss u like hell :'( Sad

well all i can say now is, good luck, make your family and especially your dad proud Very Happy
kill all those fucking iraqi motherfuckers!

and 2 questions, when will u be back to your house, and will u ever be able to play again?

gna miss u Sad
zkullz
zkullz

Back to top Go down

well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month Empty Re: well guys, i guess i wont be on for a month

Post  mm pl0x pk Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 pm

itll probably be around 5 to 6 years before i come bak to california, because first its the 2 year training schools, then the 3 to 4 year academic training school.

And i will most likely not be able to play ingame at all, but ill be posting on forrums, SO TELL EVERYONE TO GET ACTIVE ON FORRUMS!!!! lol
mm pl0x pk
mm pl0x pk

Back to top Go down

Post  zkullz Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 pm

wait, where is this training place?
zkullz
zkullz

Back to top Go down

Post  mm pl0x pk Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Some of the training is all over the place, but we start out at the naval academy in annapolis maryland
mm pl0x pk
mm pl0x pk

Back to top Go down

Post  zkullz Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

when your there, take pics and post em on ks site,, i wanna see how the place looks Razz

when r u leaving again? jw
zkullz
zkullz

Back to top Go down

Post  mm pl0x pk Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

I was planing ontaking pics lol.

And im leaving next wednsday. and im having a go away party tomorow. And i will also come on ks about an hour before i leave on wednsday.
mm pl0x pk
mm pl0x pk

Back to top Go down

Post  zkullz Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm

what time r u leaving on wednesday
zkullz
zkullz

Back to top Go down

Post  vampire Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 am

damn jesse, man, we've kown eachother for such a long time man, i've known you ever since i started player servers, i know its all late n shit, i was sick so thats why i missed you, but my mum offered to take me down by you somewhere if you wanted to like go have coffee or somthing before you left, but i think its a bit late, man your my bro, i'll miss you so so so very much, and good luck with this, love ya man.

vamp
a.k.a. cody

vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  blk for life Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Sad i have looked at this tropic so many times i cant even say anything Sad

Maskftw
aka Ottó Very Happy

blk for life

Back to top Go down

Post  blk for life Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm

i guess its just like this: GOOD BYE JESSE ! :[]

blk for life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down